Gone are the days when Talent Management & PR Activities would be done only for Top Level Cricketers. Zoomcricket.in is the 1st Cricket News Media Portal in India to introduce Talent Management Program for aspiring Club, Division and State Level Cricketers.
An International Level Player who is already playing at a certain level does’nt really need PR, Media and other assistance after a certain point of time, however it’s the cricketers at grassroot level whose talent needs to be recognized & performances needs to be highlighted. The cricketers grinding at club and state level are the real athletes who require professional assistance. Whether its highlighting their performances through match reports or news articles or digitizing their statistics or creating their Professional Player Profiles or promoting their batting/bowling or cricket related content (videos) amongst the right circles and platforms to helping them connect with brands for sponsorships or guiding them for overseas county teams or pro tournaments. It’s the cricketers who are still working hard to make it to the top needs all these activities to remain in the eyes of the relevant people from the cricketing community.
There used to be a time when Player Profiles, News Articles, Match Reports, Stats and Cricket Videos would be availaible only for International Level Players but Zoomcricket has ensured all the facilities or perks which a top notch Cricketer gets is now availaible for aspiring Division and State Level Cricketers as well.
Zoom Cricket through its Talent Management Program tries to fill in those gaps which a Cricketer often misses out on. Zoom Cricket ensures players stay in the limelight while also helping them in creating better opportunities. With our team of professional content creators, video editors, cricket journalists and former cricketers, we ensure to do impactful activities for a player which helps them in the long run towards making a successful cricketing career.
Activities Included in the Yearly Talent Management Program:
- Creating your In Depth Professional Player Profile (Player Profiles are a must when applying for IPL Auctions, Pro Tournaments or Applying to other associations or County Teams)
- Tracking every match of yours and creating match reports & news articles whenever a player comes up with a good performance.
- Maintaining and Digitizing your Statistics
- Editing, Publishing & Promoting your Specific Attribute (batting/bowling) Videos on Zoom’s Various Platforms every month
- Professional Video Interviews
- Working on Getting your name come up in Google Search through various SEO Activities
- Inviting for Nets Shoot (For Practice and Recording Video Content of your Batting & Bowling
- Helping Players Connect with Different Brands for Sponsorships
- Sharing County/Overseas/Pro Tournament Leads
- Video Analysis powered by Artificial Intelligence Cricket App to work on Strengths & Weaknesses
- India’s Biggest Platform of Active Cricketers, Coaches and various other people connected to the field of Cricket.
- Community of Over 1 Lakh + Followers on Instagram with a Monthly Reach of over 1 Million+ users
- Majority of Community following Zoomcricket on Social Media consists of Players from Different States & Associations, Coaches from across the world, tournament organizers, franchise teams, cricket academies, various support staff connected to Cricket.
- Monthly 1 Lakh+ Visitors on the Website Zoomcricket.in
- Monthly over 1 Million+ Views Combined on Zoom’s Youtube Channel
Some of the Top Players who are Signed up with Zoom Cricket.in
Even though we have hundreds of aspiring Club Level Cricketers from various age groups and divisions, we also have some notable Top Level Ranji, IPL & Age Group Level State Players in our Roster. Players from various states have chose to be managed by Zoomcricket and we have reposed their faith by generously assisting and promoting them in every which way possible.
Some of our Notable Sign-Ups-
- Harpreet Singh (Chattisgarh Ranji Captain),
- Arun Karthik (RCB, TNPL & Tamil Nadu Ranji)
- Anunay Singh (Bihar Ranji & IPL Player)
- Adarsh Singh (Bihar U23)
- Royston Dias (Mumbai Ranji Player)
- Manish Rao (Mumbai & Railways Ranji Player)
- Onkar Jadhav (Mumbai U25)
- Rudra Dhanday (Mumbai U25)
- Jai Kothari (Mumbai U25)
- Harsh Tanna (T20 Mumbai Player)
- Zaid Patankar (Mumbai U16 & U19)
- Manan Khakhar (T20 Mumbai)
- Akshay Jain (Pondicherry Ranji Player)
- Aman Sheoran (Hyderabad Senior Team)
- Kesha Patel (Baroda Senior Team)
- Shweta Sehrawat (Delhi Senior Team)
- Raghu Sharma (Pondicherry Ranji Team)
- Sachin Gill (Kenya Cricket, Nairobi Premier League)
- Nishanth Yadav (Hyderabad Senior Team Probables)
- M Samhith Reddy (Hyderabad U23 & Senior Team Probables)
Terms & Conditions once a Player Signs up:
- Player is not allowed to share any details of the contract without consent.
- Player cannot disclose any details about the contract including its fees or terms & conditions of the contract to anyone during the contract tenure.
- Player cannot sign with any other talent management firm without consent during the active contract tenure.
- Player is not allowed to share the contact number/email id or any sort of contact details of zoomcricket or its team members without consent.
- Failure in abiding to above clauses may result in Contract Termination without notice.
- A player also gets assigned a Personal Content Manager with whom all cricket related communication can be done.
To Enquire about the Fees, Commercials or to Sign up with Zoomcricket, Click on the Link Below: